£60,000 - £65,000 + Car + Pension + Life cover
Quantity Surveyor required for a leading Civil Engineering contractor with an excellent reputation and decades of experience delivering complex and challenging engineering schemes across the United Kingdom.
you will be working as a Quantity Surveyor on a £90 million London based Civil Engineering regeneration you will help deliver the infrastructure installation for Road, Bridges and RC frames.
Reporting directly to the Managing Quantity Surveyor, you will take commercial and contractual responsibility for a section of work or manage multiple smaller schemes concurrently.
Ideally, you will be able to demonstrate a proven background within the commercial delivery of civil engineering projects & broad knowledge of NEC forms of contract.
Detailed below are a brief overview of the duties and responsibilities:
- Overseeing the measurement and preparation of valuations
- Preparing and agreeing interim valuations and final accounts
- Recording, monitoring and reviewing the financial performance of contracts
- Managing financial accounts and report to senior management on the project performance
- Liaising and presenting to the client on the project performance
- Securing payments from customers within the specified contract terms
- Subcontract procurement and management of subcontractor accounts
- Pre-contract pricing and agreement project costs.
- Mentor and manage subordinate staff
If you would like to discuss this role further or would be interested in discussing other progressive regional opportunities, please get in touch!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £60,000.00-£65,000.00 per year
- Company car
- Company pension
- Life insurance
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected].